How to make your own hair mask
It's important to take good care of your hair. You can buy a professional mask or you can make them yourself! This mask works really good for dry hair types. I made this mask in collaboration with Nova.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR A SIMPLE HAIR MASK
- 1 egg
- coco oil
- a table spoon
- a little dish to make the mask in
- plastic see through foil
1. Put 2 tablespoons of coco oil in the boil and heat this up for 30 seconds in the microwave.
2. Add 2 tablespoons with honey to the boil. Add the egg, but only the white part. Keep the yellow part out.
3. Blend everything together with the spoon.
4. When you're done making the mask, you can start washing your hair. Use only shampoo, no conditioner!
5. After you washed your hair, dry the hair with a towel. Apply the mask on towel dry hair. Wrap the foil around your hair so the mask can soak deeper into the hair.
6. After 20 minutes, rinse the mask off with water and conditioner. Your hair will feel soft now!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN LIP SCRUB
What you need for this simple lip scrub:
- two table spoons with honey
- 1 table spoon with raw sugar
1. Mix the products and apply with your finger tip to the lips.
2. Apply in circling motions. Leave the scrub on for a while and rinse off. Your lips will tintle a little and feel amazingly soft!